• SmoonStyle Haul #1

    Hi Sweets,

    Rossmann, DM and the German pharmacies are some of my favorite places to shop. I could spend hours there if I would be given the chance. My latest shopping spree was a quick one and I just grabbed the things that were on my list.

    Aussie is a renowned hair care brand and hyped on the beauty blogs. It has been available in Germany since only a couple of months. I got myself a sample to try before buying another bottle that will clog my bathroom. If I really like it, I can always buy the full size when other products are empty.

    La Roche-Posay is a French pharmacy brand that has been part of our German pharmacies for a long time. I am also using their Effaclar K for my oily t-zone and quite like it. Jojo from My Simple Life posted a photo on Instagram about a deodorant without aluminum, I had to get it. Thanks Jojo!

    Rival de Loop's fruit peeling has gotten great reviews and landed in my basket because the price is just unbeatable. I believe it was around €2.

    P2 'Lost in Paradise' was a typical case of 'high street cosmetic brands copying high end brands'. You get the same color, but for ten times less the price. Chanel has a very beautiful duo chrome nail polish in their summer collection called 'Azure'. P2 'Lost in Paradise' is quite similar and the perfect blue metallic for hot summer days.

    XOXO, Simone
    Aussi 3 Minute Miracle Hair Mask, La Roche- Posay deodorant, Rival de Loop peeling, P2 Lost in Paradise nail polish

    0 comments → SmoonStyle Haul #1

    Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips